Free Website Development Software (Part 2)
Google My Business (GMB) is a Google platform, like a unique social network or directory, that makes it a great way to appear in Google search results. Once you’ve created your GMB website and verified your address, your business name will appear on Google Maps and in search results. Most importantly, it’s completely free. Using GMB is easy, it only takes time, consistent company strategy and planning skills. If your company has online shop and does not have a physical store, you should still consider creating a GMB page. We also recommend GMB to those who already have their own website.
Example of free website address:
▪ You can attract customers with a professional company profile on Google: Show important information about your business, including office hours, contact information, or a link to your website. The company description can be up to 750 characters long, just provide the most important information in the first few sentences. And don’t forget to include at least 2-3 keywords that best describe your business.
▪ Easy to use, the GMB page can be updated as needed.
▪ When you sign up, you also find yourself on Google Maps. The biggest plus is that GMB pages are ranked higher in search results than other results.
▪ The post feature, which allows you to post links to articles or upcoming events, appeared a year ago (February 2020). You can add up to 10 pictures or videos, text up to 300 words, and a call-to-action button. RECORD OF VALIDITY 7 d. (or until the end of the event), after which a new one will need to be published again. You should receive a reminder in the mail about the expiration date of the entry.
▪ See how many people are contacting you using Google. You have the opportunity to find out what purposes customers are interested in your business profile.
▪ Templates and design tools are not available
▪ No SEO editing options
▪ The address you receive is non memorable and can only be used in COPY / PASTE mode or as a sharing link.
TIP: If you want to rank higher in search and map results, collect feedback, respond to comments, and add images regularly to show Google that you’re active and favorable to show in a better position in the map or local search results.
You can create a free company profile here:
Kituose straipsniuose apžvelgsime šiuos įrankius:
„Google Site“, „WIX“, „Weebly“, „Mozello“, „WordPress“