If you have a website, you should use 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytics tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.
Google Analytics can generate custom reports to track and visualize data such as:
- Number of users and demographics – How many and what people visited the site;
- Customer behavior – How did a user get to a website;
- Rejection rates;
- Average session duration – How long did the visit last in a particular page or the entire site;
- Sessions by channel;
- Page views – What links were clicked and when the website was left;
- achievable goals – e.g. How much did you earn;
Organizations can use this tool to identify key sources of user traffic, measure the success of their marketing activities and campaigns, track goal fulfillment, discover patterns and trends in user engagement, and obtain other information about site visitors.
We believe that Google Analytics needs to be built into every website, as it is a useful and important tool for every website owner to improve their marketing campaigns, drive traffic to their website, and better retain visitors.